School Cheer – Open Nationals Competition
2017 Information Books are Now Available!
Download Now for all information regarding the School Cheer Competition!
For individual cheer performances, download the CofC 2017 Individual Cheer Book.
School Cheer will follow AACCA rules. Visit AACCA.com for detailed information.
*For any other safety or legality questions regarding the competition, please contact our Cheer Director Davonne Hunt.
2017 School Cheer Competition
SATURday, March 4, 2017
The Contest of Champions is an open and independent cheerleading competition in Orlando Florida that requires no qualifier or bid to participate.
- Ground Bound, Non-Tumbling & COED Divisions as well as Elementary, Junior High/Middle & High School
- Trophy & Banner for all Champion Teams
- Contest of Champions Nationals Jackets Awarded
- Gifts for Participants & Coaches
- All Cheer Competition & Awards take place at ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex.
- Teams Warm-Up & Compete on
Flat Cheer Mats (No Spring Floor)
- Early Booking Incentives
- Dedicated Event Coordinator for all Your Travel & Competition Needs
- Special Spectator Packages
- Competition & Awards Transfers are complimentary from all Disney Resorts***
*** Complimentary transfers are only for those who bought packages through Contest of Champions
Coaches’ Handbooks for the 2017 event will be revised and made available in Early 2017
back to top