Studio Dance – Open Nationals Competition
The Contest of Champions is an open and independent studio dance competition that requires no qualifier or bid to participate.
2017 Studio Dance Nationals Friday, March 3, 2017
- Open Nationals: No Camps, Qualifiers or Membership Dues to Participate
- COC Nationals Jackets awarded to Classification Winners & a Unique “One of a Kind” Award for Grand National Champions
- Offers the Following Classifications: Tiny, Pee Wee, Elementary, Junior, Senior & Pro-Am
- Offers the Following Categories: Contemporary, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Prop, Lyrical, Novelty/Character, Modern, Ballet/Pointe, Open, Tap Clogging, Military, Kick & Pom
- $250, $500 & $1,000 Solo Scholarship Awards
- All Studio Dance Competition & Awards take place at ESPN Wide World ofSports®Complex.
- Compete on 50′ x 50′ Marley Floors
- Early Booking Incentives
- $1,000 Awarded to each Classification National Winner
- Dance Competition & Awards Transportation are complimentary from all Disney Resorts***
*** Complimentary transfers are only for those who bought packages through Contest of Champions
|ALL THE FORMS YOU NEED ARE RIGHT HERE!
back to top