The Contest of Champions is an open and independent studio dance competition that requires no qualifier or bid to participate.
- Open Nationals: No Camps, Qualifiers or Membership Dues to Participate
- COC Nationals Jackets awarded to Classification Winners & a Unique “One of a Kind” Award for Grand National Champions
- Offers the Following Classifications: Tiny, Pee Wee, Elementary, Junior, Senior & Pro-Am
- Offers the Following Categories: Contemporary, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Prop, Lyrical, Novelty/Character, Modern, Ballet/Pointe, Open, Tap Clogging, Military, Kick & Pom
- $250, $500 & $1,000 Solo Scholarship Awards
- All Studio Dance Competition & Awards take place at ESPN Wide World ofSports®Complex.
- Compete on 50′ x 50′ Marley Floors
- Early Booking Incentives
- $1,000 Awarded to each Classification National Winner
- Dance Competition & Awards Transportation are complimentary from all Disney Resorts***
*** Complimentary transfers are only for those who bought packages through Contest of Champions
Information Books Coming Soon!