The Contest of Champions is an open and independent dance & drill competition that requires no qualifier or bid to participate.
2019 School Dance & Drill Nationals
FRIday – SUNday, March 1-3, 2019
- Open Nationals: No Camps, Qualifiers or Membership Dues to Participate
- $1,000 to Each Classification National Champion WINNER ***
- Offers the Following Classifications:
Elementary, Junior High/Middle School, Junior Varsity, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large Teams, Coed & All-Male
- Offers the Following Categories:
Contemporary, Jazz, Hip Hop, Military, Kick, Prop, Lyrical, Pom, Novelty/Character & Open
- Compete on a Regulation Professional Size Basketball Court at ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex at Walt Disney World®.
- $250, $500 & $1,000 Solo Scholarships Awarded
- Contest of Champions Nationals Jackets Awarded and a Unique “One of a Kind” Award for Grand National Champions
- Early Booking Incentives
- Competition & Awards Transportation are complimentary from all Disney Resorts***
Information Books Coming Soon!
back to top