PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TEAM PARTICIPANTS, DIRECTORS AND COACHES MUST PURCHASE A HOTEL PACKAGE AND MINIMUM 3-DAY DISNEY TICKET WITH CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS
As a service to our clients, Contest of Champions is happy to “Custom” design a travel package to suit your individual needs. For this reason, it is not feasible to list pricing on this web site. Please contact your Contest of Champions sales representative for special pricing for your group.
OUT OF STATE GENERAL TRAVEL INFO
Contest Travel Package Includes:
- Lodging at a Disney Resort
- 3-Day Contest of Champions Event Ticket
- 3-Day Walt Disney World Resort Park Hopper
- Commemorative Souvenir Gift for Coaches/Directors
- Commemorative gift for each performer
- Complimentary Shuttle Transfers to Competition and Awards ***
- Adjudication Sheets with Verbal Critiques
- Complete Recap Sheets for All Events
- Contest with 24-Hour Emergency Service
- $2,000,000 Liability Insurance Coverage
- All Applicable Taxes
All Hotel Packages Include:
Accommodation’s at Contest of Champion’s “host” hotel, Disney’s All-Star Resorts. Contest of Champions can provide other Hotel options based upon the requests of the Coach/Director. Additional transportation will apply when staying at a different Hotel/Resort.
Upgrade your Walt Disney World Theme Parks ticket to a 4, 5 or 6 Day Park Hopper.
Please note: All out-of-state packages are required to purchase a minimum of a 3-Day Admission Walt Disney World Theme Park Ticket through Contest of Champions. Tickets purchased through Contest of Champions include admission into the competition at the Contemporary Resort.
Admission to Contest of Champions Nationals competition at the Contemporary Resort.
*** Complimentary shuttle transfers to and from competition and awards for groups purchasing Tour Packages through Contest of Champions packages and staying at a Disney Resort Property.
Any groups planning to stay at a Disney Resort must contact your Contest of Champions representative for availability.